[BlenderBIM] Save mesh modifications on IfcWall Tessellation

Hello. When I transform the mesh in Edit Mode of an IfcWall, and then add to it a Tessellation Representation and delete the SweptSolid one, changes are well saved when I reload the IFC in a blank Blender.
However, when I redo changes on this IfcWall which is now already a Tessellation, and save the IFC, changes are not saved. Is this a bug or is there a way to tell the IFC to save these changes?

Comments

• Ok I have found a trick : after editing the mesh, add a new Tessellation Representation, and delete the previous one :
    Would you also do it like this?

• It should automatically save. Can you screenshare with me on osarch.org/chat ?

• Thanks Moult. I'd love to, but I can't by 14:00 UTC+2.

• @RaphaëlVouilloz drop in there anytime during the Sydney timezone waking hours (9am-11pm typically) and message me and let's try our luck :)

• I will, so I could also show you the tutoriel I am working on for EPFL (it's this project)
    I managed to model the wall, following the advice of my previous post. I still can't save changes automatically, and have been experiencing some Blender crashes when getting out of Edit Mode. (but not always obviously)

• Are you using the latest version from Github? If so, these are critical bugs that we need to urgently fix. Please do drop by the live chat so I can help debug together with you.

• Yes I am, that is on Blender 3.3.0 with blenderbim-221005-py310-win
    Thanks, ok I'll come to the chat within an hour (09:00 UTC+2)