ALICE Technologies scheduling software

I'm a customer of ALICE Technologies, software which uses physical, labor, equipment, and space availability constraints to calculate optimal schedules. Traditional successor/predecessor relationships are expanded a bit in their software: Custom Precedence Types
Activities are created in the form of "recipes" made up of task cards and the relationships between them. The attached excel sheet is a simple sample of their excel export/import template for individual recipes. As we're ramping up use of the software, I'm interested in building out and documenting a large library of recipes. ALICE currently lacks some functionality such as color coding, notes, and Boolean operators in their recipe GUI and I'm wondering if there's any FOSS that could help us build out our library in a way that could be easily exported to the attached format so it could be ingested to ALICE. https://github.com/opencax/GSoC/issues/43 caught my eye as something that may be able to cleanly document a large library of these recipes in the future.

Tagged:

Comments

• It sounds like the BlenderBIM Add-on will be able to help. The BlenderBIM Add-on has support for work schedules and cost schedules. Calendars, gantt chart scheduling, resource management, resource assignment, resources with productivity rates, hourly cost rates, and so on.

Maybe ping @SigmaDimensions who has helped a lot in working on this module?

Do you have a specific task you'd like to achieve? Perhaps we can give more specific guidance.