BlenderBim custom drawing scale help

Tried applying a custom drawing scale of 1:25 but i got an error. tried changing the scale in IFC Object Property set first but it only changes the drawing scale, not the annotations.

The way im doing it is by selecting the camera, going to the setting and choosing custom in the drawing scale options and i then tipe the scale 1:25 and press the generate drawing.

-
Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Rodas\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\module\drawing\operator.py", line 165, in invoke
return self.execute(context)
File "C:\Users\Rodas\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\module\drawing\operator.py", line 188, in execute
self.get_scale()
File "C:\Users\Rodas\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.4\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\module\drawing\operator.py", line 622, in get_scale
self.human_scale, fraction = self.camera.data.BIMCameraProperties.custom_diagram_scale.split("|")

ValueError: not enough values to unpack (expected 2, got 1)

-
Thats the message i get
i have tried tipping 1/25, same thing. So im not sure how to get a custom scale
using blenderbim 0.0.23.0406

Comments

• A scale is represented in two parts, a human readable portion (e.g. 1:100, or for imperial units 1-1/2"=1'-0") and a computer readable division 1/50 (for 1:50, or let's say 1/8 for some imperial thing). The two parts are separated by a pipe |.

So try entering 1:25|1/25.

The UI is really not user friendly, of course :) Any suggestions, mockups, would be incredibly appreciated so we can fix it for the next user.

SavyGust27