UI to IfcTester

Hey guys. I took the liberty of developing a small interface in blenderbim to facilitate the auditing of the models in IfcTester from ids file. The code may not be very good due to my little experience with blender api. I believe it needs a refinement, but I would like to know your opinion. Thanks in advance.

MoultGorgiousBimlooserDavidESven

Comments

• That's a great interface! Would you be interested in submitting it as a PR? It would be also good to save the results as a JSON so that you can load just the results next time instead of having to rerun the test.

I think @condur would love this too.

• Couldn't a JSON with the results mask corrected errors in the model? Wouldn't it be better to add an export in BCF files? What do you think?

• Cool Tool!

A little question:

What does the point at the right bottom corner of the image do?

• @Martin156131 This is a Vanilla interface blender thing when elements are displayed in a certain way. It lets you animate the value of the field when you click on it. I don't think it makes sense in this context though.

Martin156131
  • @c4rlosdias agreed a BCF would be great! In related news would you be interested in working on https://github.com/IfcOpenShell/IfcOpenShell/issues/3541 ?