BlenderBIM giving errors when trying to import XML from Primavera

edited August 2023 in General

Hi there,
So, I am fairly new to BlenderBIM and this forum.
I have an imported IFC 4.3 file in BlenderBIM and I am also trying to import an .xml file but whenever I try to import it, it gives me errors (see attached picture).
the .xml file is an export from Primavera (P6 .xml).
I realized that at least for the dates it was an error regarding the format (changed the format to what Blender wanted and it seemed to fix that error) I looked into all the other errors, but could not understand what the issue with those are.
I hope someone can help me out here.
Thanks in advance!
(files attached as .zip)

Comments

• edited August 2023

Hello ! Thanks for the feedback. The best place to post purely code-related issues is on the github tracker where we can have a consistent follow-up of your problem. https://github.com/IfcOpenShell/IfcOpenShell/issues
    Would you mind posting it over there ? Don't forget to mention : Your Operating system, the blender version and the blenderbim addon version. Also it's easier for the debugger to have access to the error as a text rather than an image, you can copy/paste it from Window > Toggle System Console - on Windows.

If you can share it, or manage to strip it down to a minimal amount of data that causes the error, sharing your input file can also help solve the problem. Cheers

• will do, thanks!