Problem opening plan SVG in Blender BIM

Hi,
Everything seems to work real well with Blender 3.6.3 and BBIM 309921;I generated my first plan without problem but, on attempting to open it, it opened in Blender as a text file; the SVG generated is perfect and opens with Photoshop, as expected. I tried changing Blender file path to image editor to Photoshop, but without effect
This is by no means a deal breaker, but I really would like to open the drawing directly from Blender .
Can anybody help?
Thanks in advance.
Sept

Tagged:

Comments

• Blender's image viewer does not support the SVG file type. So you'll need to load it using another SVG viewer. Common choices are a browser (e.g. Firefox), or Inkscape.

• Hi guys,
    I solved the problem; it was more a Windows than a BlenderBIM issue; the reason was that I had associated SVG files to a text editor by default so I could always check the code. I guess BlenderBIM will open the drawings in whatever program is the default in Windows for that file type. So I changed the default SVG opener to Firefox and now everything works as expected.
    Regards,
    Sept

• @septperson in the add-on settings you can configure which app (by typing out the command) opens SVGs if you want to override your default Window's setting.