Multiple parameter Search / Filter

I thought I saw a recent video that demonstrated how a multiple parameters/filters could be used to create and save search filters. I haven't been able to replicate or find which video showed an example of this in action.
From memory the video also demostrated how to use * wildcard selections.

Comments

• Was it this one?

• Maybe this one?

The previous video, is using an older selection syntax.

Here's the new selection syntax: https://blenderbim.org/docs-python/ifcopenshell-python/selector_syntax.html

.. which goes into wildcards.

• @theoryshaw said:
    Was it this one?

yes, it was this one. I can't see to find this functionality. Has it been rolled into the base BBA system or is it a separate tool that I need to add to my system?

• That function still exists under the Quality and Coordination > Sandbox > Selector, but I suspect it is no longer necessary as the new system has all that functionality and more I believe.

Flies_Eyes
  • @Moult said:
    That function still exists under the Quality and Coordination > Sandbox > Selector, but I suspect it is no longer necessary as the new system has all that functionality and more I believe.

Ahh... found it thank you. Ok, I thought maybe this one was an extension from the other Search Tool, but it sounds like it is the other way around. I will go back to the other Search Tool to see if I can get it to work. I was struggling to get it to work at my first attempt.