BBIM quantiites of objects in cost schedule

edited November 2023 in General

to learn how to use the cost schedule in BBIM I prepared a simple file where I think I set everything in place: 1 slab and 2 walls
I assigned masons to slab and blocklayers to walls, added their output
..and everything as explained by @SigmaDimensions in his video
I made sure the elements had their quantities, resources rightly time their schedule work based on them
but nothing happens at the Cost Item tools level (BoQ), instead of quanties I have U times 3 or 4
what did I miss? any help would be greatly appreciated
IFC file attached, thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• You're probably pressing "+" once you've selected your elements. Hence why it counts numbers of Units selected.

Try selecting the same class of objects, with quantities as you mentioned, and there should be a button which looks like properties popping up, aswell as a drop-down with quantity names to choose from ( under the list of assignments). Choose the quantity and press in the properties button

• edited November 2023

thanks @SigmaDimensions, you are a star

You're probably pressing "+" once you've selected your elements. Hence why it counts numbers of Units selected.

OK I think after countless attempts and your advice I managed to get the quantities assigned
    Now I am stuck with the cost calculation, believe me I spent the last hour trying literally every possible combination ;-)
    I attach the file again in case you feel like having a look at it when you have time
    Have a good weekend
    EDIT
    with cost calculation I don't mean having the quantity multiplied by a fixed value (easy) but to make use of the resouces

Roel