BlenderBIM Drawings Error

Hello :)
New to blender and would appreciate any help I can get.

I have been trying to create my first floorpan in BlenderBIM 231104 using Blender 4.0.1 on an M1 MacBook Pro version 12.3 but despite loading a drawing I do not see the plan when activating the camera and when I "Create Drawing" I get the following error:

File "/Users/widad/Library/Application Support/Blender/4.0/scripts/addons/blenderbim/bim/module/drawing/operator.py", line 202, in invoke return self.execute(context)

File "/Users/widad/Library/Application Support/Blender/4.0/scripts/addons/blenderbim/bim/module/drawing/operator.py", line 219, in execute self.camera_document = tool.Drawing.get_drawing_document(self.camera_element)

File "/Users/widad/Library/Application Support/Blender/4.0/scripts/addons/blenderbim/tool/drawing.py", line 427, in get_drawing_document for real in drawing.HasAssociations:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'HasAssociations'

I have also attached my blender/ifc files in case they are useful...

Thanks again in advance to anyone who may help

Comments

• I have also attached my blender/ifc files in case they are useful...

hi! files are missing

• edited February 20

oops, thanks for letting me know! I will try to upload them to this comment:

@Andrej730 said:

I have also attached my blender/ifc files in case they are useful...

hi! files are missing

• Are you sure this is the correct files?
    .ifc file doesn't have any drawings in it (no IfcAnnotation elements) and trying to attach it to .blend and activate drawing result in the error below (error indicates that .ifc doesn't have the drawing).

Error: Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "\blenderbim\bim\module\drawing\operator.py", line 1472, in invoke
        return self.execute(context)
      File "\blenderbim\bim\module\drawing\operator.py", line 1475, in execute
        drawing = tool.Ifc.get().by_id(self.drawing)
      File "\blenderbim\libs\site\packages\ifcopenshell\file.py", line 403, in by_id
        return self[id]
      File "\blenderbim\libs\site\packages\ifcopenshell\file.py", line 391, in __getitem__
        return entity_instance(self.wrapped_data.by_id(key), self)
      File "\blenderbim\libs\site\packages\ifcopenshell\ifcopenshell_wrapper.py", line 4572, in by_id
        return _ifcopenshell_wrapper.file_by_id(self, id)
    RuntimeError: Instance #2,252 not found