problem on linking file depending on the file

edited April 3 in General

I do have some files which BlenderBIM is not able to link to. Due to the the bulk linking of multiple ifc breaks at those files ...

I have attached such file. For me linking does never works for these files. Open them by Open IFC-Project works fine. It might have to do with geometry IMHO ...

Would be cool if some other could confirm the problem with linking the file attached ?

Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\BHA\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\module\project\operator.py", line 868, in execute
    bpy.ops.bim.load_link(filepath=filepath, false_origin=self.false_origin)
  File "C:\0_BHA_privat\progr\PortableBlender\3.6\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py", line 113, in __call__
    ret = _op_call(self.idname_py(), None, kw)
RuntimeError: Error: Python: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\BHA\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\module\project\operator.py", line 947, in execute
    self.link_ifc()
  File "C:\Users\BHA\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\module\project\operator.py", line 989, in link_ifc
    self.link_blend(blend_filepath)
  File "C:\Users\BHA\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\3.6\scripts\addons\blenderbim\bim\module\project\operator.py", line 951, in link_blend
    with bpy.data.libraries.load(filepath, link=True) as (data_from, data_to):
OSError: load: C:\Users\BHA\Desktop\01_Aktuell\Neuer Ordner\4115_ING_UM_B_BGD.ifc.cache.blend failed to open blend file
Location: C:\0_BHA_privat\progr\PortableBlender\3.6\scripts\modules\bpy\ops.py:113

Comments