If you're reading this, we've just migrated servers! If anything looks broken please email dion@thinkmoult.com :)

inkporter: Inkscape plugin for exporting to Multiple PDF Page, among other things.

edited September 2020 in General

Just found this. Thought i'd share with the group. Just started using... seems good though.
An extension that will help you to export your object in your SVG to several format (SVG, JPG, PDF, Multiple PDF Page, WEBP, and EPS) by its ID.
https://github.com/raniaamina/inkporter/tree/inkporter-gui

stephen_lMoultnikitronjtm2020hyoDADA_universeDarth_BlenderrodtxrCGR

Comments

• I've been using Inkporter for a while as well and it is pretty helpful.

• @theoryshaw

inkporter and multipage look awesome.

... is possible add a 3D editor to inkscape? I was testing last release, and is very good, I think could be another alternative to CAD design...
    ...well just is curiously.

• @jtm2020hyo said:

... is possible add a 3D editor to inkscape? I was testing last release, and is very good, I think could be another alternative to CAD design...

You already have Grease Pencil...

• Well Inkscape is built to be a SVG editor. SVG is by definition a 2D format. So, not really.
    Technically, of course everything is possible. SVG is a XML format and can include any kind of data, Inkscape is an open source software so it can do anything someone is willing to make it do. I personally don't think the creators of SVG or Inkscape are planing on including real 3D capabilities (there are fake 3D effects in Inkscape). What would be the purpose of that?

• I think Inkscape and Krita could do with 3D drawings exactly what do gimp or photoshop with 2D.

• ... I mean, not edit the 3D, but edit the paper space to be plotted, Inkscape and Krita have better tools to edit, for example, hash colors, insert images, edit like Adobe Acrobat, etc.

• ... especially if already is coming a multi-page feature

• edited September 2020

... I mean LibreOffice Draw, GIMP, Krita, and Inkscape, can deprecate Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat, but just with a 3D support

• @theoryshaw if you think this is worth mentioning for general use, please add a note on the inkscape page of the wiki

• I've added a reference to Inkpoter to the article