If you're reading this, we've just migrated servers! If anything looks broken please email dion@thinkmoult.com :)

TERMITE NEST. Generative Space Planning

edited October 2020 in General

Termite_Nest is a plugin that provides multiple fascinating utilities for space planning. With the advantage of the Termite_nest's Graph_analysis and Syntactic tools, you will be able to generate a spatial graph within any boundary form. Furthermore, The provided User-defined Layout generator aids you to translate the generated spatial graph into different morphological shape. Termite_nest is designed in a way to help Architects to find out the various geometrical potential of their desires planning topology in an easy way. As a tool, it can be synced with different optimization and utilities in Grasshopper parametric environments that allow Architects to gain unlimited power to generate compare and evolve their design products.

https://www.food4rhino.com/app/termite-nest

carlopavpaullee

Comments

• edited October 2020

I saw this before, and I think at this stage it's preliminary, and the way @brunopostle goes, or @topologic goes are better
    It's based on Space Syntax, from UCL, which I think Topologic uses this method too
    But still, this plugin follows some preliminary approaches
    However, I see a keyword there (I mean Nest) that causes I think maybe they know their path they want to follow