If you're reading this, we've just migrated servers! If anything looks broken please email dion@thinkmoult.com :)

Anybody interested in an academic research? on

At Politecnico di Torino we have an industry sponsored project on integrating all construction project lifecycle on a digital protocol. Let's say we tend towards AEC4.0. Ifc competency is critical. Please contribute!

CyrilbitacovircarlopavSigmaDimensions

Comments

• G'day! There is a variety of free software to be studied (and already studied) within academia, including IfcOpenShell, FreeCAD, Topologic, EnergyPlus, Radiance, OpenFOAM, and the BlenderBIM Add-on. What did you have in mind?

bitacovircarlopav
  • In one of your videos you mentioned BIM as digital twin. Indeed it is... I have in mind to structure aec4.0 that is industry 4.0 applied to AEC. This is required by a major construction project we are using for constructive research in Italy. Can I get back to you with a sketch of position paper? Are you on research gate? https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Paolo-Demagistris
    That said once more congrats for your work. I wish there were more practitioners like you.

• Sure, happy to collaborate on a paper.