BCF testing

Not have i worked with BCF format
Would like to get some sort of open facility service set up with likeminded to test.
Anyone up to?

Comments

• I'm not aware of any client-side BCF-API connection to test. Server-side, perhaps OpenProject?

The BlenderBIM Add-on currently supports BCF-XML, but not BCF-API.

• edited June 2020

Duncan, thanks for the information. Some software i use should be able get involved in BCF. Using that API if want to do some testing

So what i am kind of looking for is some a space or urls where a shared model can be downloaded and people can have 'a session' with it. Me being a civil guy others playing for architect :)

I would expect The BuildingSmart Society to facilitate this but users seem a bit far away from them. Does this Openproject have this? Does it exist at all?

• @magicalcloud_75 I think https://github.com/opensourceBIM/BIMserver is the way to work on that. But I've never played with it and don't have a good picture of what it can and can't do. But it's an IFC based Common Data Environment which I think has had BCF support in the past, maybe as a WordPress plugin I seem to recall!!??