If you're reading this, we've just migrated servers :) There are still a few bits and bobs to sort out. I can be contacted at dion@thinkmoult.com for anything urgent.

Hypar

Anyone seen or used Hypar?
There's a lot I like in what they are doing, which seems indicative of where the industry seems to be headed.
Should make for a useful case study for those of us building tools for the industry.
Also check:

emilianobim

Comments

• I haven't used Hyper yet. But it seems to be awesome. I will check it this February. Thanks for sharing your discovery!

DADA_universe
  • testfit.io
    similar site

DADA_universe
  • The dev behind Hypar is incredibly approachable and has used the BlenderBIM Add-on to help debug their IFC functionality! Their elements system is also open source.

DADA_universeemilianobim
  • @Moult said:
    The dev behind Hypar is incredibly approachable and has used the BlenderBIM Add-on to help debug their IFC functionality!

Would be nice to have a keynote speach in next monthly meeting...

emilianobimduncan
  • @carlopav said:

@Moult said:
    The dev behind Hypar is incredibly approachable and has used the BlenderBIM Add-on to help debug their IFC functionality!

Would be nice to have a keynote speach in next monthly meeting...

True!

• @lukas said:
    testfit.io
    similar site

I think their approaches are quite different. Hypar is more about building knowledge constructs and making them readily available. Like "object oriented designing" with objects being design operations and not just "formal entities".
    Whereas testfit, afaik is more of an optimization tool...