If you're reading this, we've just migrated servers! If anything looks broken please email dion@thinkmoult.com :)

BlenderBIM roundtable

edited July 2022 in General
This discussion was created from comments split from: Relaunch of BBIM Expert knowledge exchange May 5th.

Comments

• is it time for a new session? @Moult gave a good demo of current 2d drawing generation today. Might be a topic?

duncanMassimopeperiberatheoryshawJesusbillNigeltlangjchkoch
  • So when is it @CadGiru? ;)

duncan
  • @theoryshaw said:
    So when is it @CadGiru? ;)

IMHO, Don't feel I am the one to do this yet.. Calling @Moult , @Coen , @vpajic and everybody to suggest topics and timing

• @CadGiru if you collect some topics and get some commitment from a few relevant people then all it needs is an organizer. I've organized lots of things I don't know jack shit about. So you're already ahead of me there :-)

Sooo.
    Suggestions for topics anyone?

• @duncan said:
    Sooo.
    Suggestions for topics anyone?

I created this account just so I could suggest "workflows for creating 4D animations" as a topic. I've only seen bits and pieces of showcases and tutorials on the subject. I'm very hopeful to replace the awful industry software we use now.

JanF
  • @gzim said:
    I created this account just so I could suggest "workflows for creating 4D animations" as a topic. I've only seen bits and pieces of showcases and tutorials on the subject. I'm very hopeful to replace the awful industry software we use now.

that's one for you @SigmaDimensions

• It seems like nothing is happening here so I am going to unpin it on the forum. Bookmark it if you want to be able to find it again.