BBIM: How to Fix a Couple SVG Drawing Generation Problems

I've got an IFC file that I'm trying to generate a drawing from, but I've got a couple issues. Here's the drawing:

The first issue is that I can't figure out how to get that top dimension to not show the 1/256 at the end of it. As far as I can manage to utilize the snap-to-increment feature to make sure that it is exactly aligned on inch boundaries, it will never get rid of some x/256 suffix.

The second issue is that Blenderbim hasn't generated svg lines between all of the elements, leaving the fill for the cinderblock walls to leak into the fill for the center beam. You can see that the center beam is grey when it should be brown. You can also see a similar lacking stroke at the bottom right where the brown beam color leaks into the cinderblock just barely at the corner.

I've attached my IFC file, and the generated SVG file, and the CSS file I used to get the colors in case it helps. Any tips would be appreciated!

stefanm2

Comments

• Welcome.
    Imperial Units! Sorry, I too, need to endure. :)
    to fix tolerance: video
    I think the incorrect beam color is a bug.
    This is a hack to fix: video
    It has something to do with tolerances.. not 100% sure.
    I would post this as a bug on github.

zicklagstefanm2
  • Super helpful, big thanks for for the reply!

That gets me through, and I'll open a GitHub issue for the line drawing. 👍️

Imperial Units! Sorry, I too, need to endure. :)

Hehe, yeah, we're stuck with it. :)

• For the color, i use the under lay option. The material is set to show the color i want.
    This is an example that i have using underlay. I use the workbench shading to get that look

emiliotassoMassimozicklagcarlopavbruno_perdigaowmistefanm2Gorgious