OSArch main website as a news site

2»

Comments

• @bruno_perdigao perhaps it would be nice if someone else wants to volunteer to write articles? For example we are also pending an article about https://notion.so/xeokit/What-s-New-in-xeokit-1-7-1-e3002d67d7504690bbe0340674865dad

• Yes, if anyone would like to step up it would be great

duncan
  • Hi everyone,

For the past few months I haven't been able to contribute as much as I wanted with the articles for the OSArch website (I couldn't even finish my last assignment). And due to some projects I am starting, I will have even less time. So I think it is for the best to let you know I won't be able to contribute for a while. Hope I can come back soon, and it would be great if someone could take on this task.

MoultDarth_Blenderduncan
  • No worries at all @bruno_perdigao ! We all really appreciate the work you've been able to do so far, and the ebbs and flows of life commitments is a natural part of open source contribution :)

Darth_Blender
  • @bruno_perdigao said:
    For the past few months I haven't been able to contribute as much as I wanted with the articles for the OSArch website (I couldn't even finish my last assignment). And due to some projects I am starting, I will have even less time. So I think it is for the best to let you know I won't be able to contribute for a while. Hope I can come back soon, and it would be great if someone could take on this task.

No problem, a few of us are unusually busy at the moment.