OSArch on YouTube

124»

Comments

• @gokermu sent you a DM, great!

• @gokermu said:
    @Jesusbill I got it.

Did you manage to upload it? I'm a bit ko this week.

• Hey @JanF ,
    You can find the recording in the following link.

• edited April 2021

@gokermu I wish you had written earlier, anyway I added the jingles and cut away the non-public parts. The video is now here:

• Opps sorry I think I rushed to announce it, thanks @JanF

• @JanF said:
    @gokermu I wish you had written earlier, anyway I added the jingles and cut away the non-public parts. The video is now here:

hey @JanF ,
    I have thought about adding the intro but since i didnt have it, i couldnt add it. I also tried to edit non-public parts but looks like i got it wrong :) from now on, if i do any editing, I will do as you did.

• @Jesusbill said:
    @JanF the recording is now in the Dropbox folder "meetup14_bbim_in_production.mp4"

hey @JanF, will you upload the recording of the last meeting to youtube with jingle and intro etc.?

• @gokermu said:
    hey @JanF, will you upload the recording of the last meeting to youtube with jingle and intro etc.?

Just finished uploading it.

• @JanF did someone remove the bit a few minutes in where we talked about sound issues?

• @duncan said:
    @JanF did someone remove the bit a few minutes in where we talked about sound issues?

Right, I forgot about that and edited only the beginning and the end. Will fix it.

duncan
  • edited May 2021

@JanF said:
    Right, I forgot about that and edited only the beginning and the end. Will fix it.

I hope that doesn't change the URL ... if it does then maybe don't worry about it.

• @duncan said:

@JanF said:

I hope that doesn't change the URL ... if it does then maybe don't worry about it.

I cut it directly on YouTube, so everything stays. It should be fixed now.

MoultduncanJesusbill
  • Hey these are pretty god numbers I think (sorry about the danish but you get the point). Good work.

@JanF can that version you cut be downloaded and added to Jesusbills folder so he has the same version?

bitacovir
  • I find it interesting that they scored like this, usually it's exactly the opposite, as the number of subscribers grows, newest videos get the most attention.

Sure it can be, but I don't quite understand what for? I haven't uploaded any editted recordings to the folder, right now it only contains the originals. ( I can do that of course) or do you mean some other folder?

• @JanF it's because I really would like us to use peertube as soon as we have something set up.

• It would be nice to have a central OSArch cloud to store all this stuff.

Moult
  • @JanF said:
    It would be nice to have a central OSArch cloud to store all this stuff.

https://community.osarch.org/discussion/498/

• @JanF @gokermu @condur anyone know how to feature the Connect Playlist on our page? I've already subscribed to it but it isn't appearing:

• I've added the playlist to our "saved playlists". Is that what you mean? Or we can make a playlist and add all the speckle videos - then it would appear in the upper group.

gokermu
  • @JanF that's exactly what I was trying to do. Thanks!
    We need to promote our Youtube channel more. We have only 500 subs.
    Promote on Twitter:

Promote on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6870669003329728512