Conference on March 16th 2023 at EPFL

Comments

• Awesome, would there be also video recordings after the event?

• You were faster than me, thanks for sharing!
    Yes our CNPA lab is organizing this conference and we we will have the pleasure to listen to Dion Moult despite the time difference, thanks to him :)
    Zoom ID: 614 2193 0542
    Here's the poster:

@Martin156131 said:
    Awesome, would there be also video recordings after the event?

We will be happy to record but I will ask the guests for their agreement first, I will reconfirm.

AceMartin156131Cyril
  • I live in Switzerland but did not get any notice such event will be held just a few meters away and Dion will be there ... Who has founded this?

cheers bernd

• Hi @bernd
    I work at the CNPA lab of EPFL which is organizing this conference. CNPA stands for "Cultures numériques du projet architectural" and we teach Geometry, Stereotomy and BIM.
    The event is advertised on the ENAC faculty events platforms and social media.
    The link works well on my side... can anyone confirm?

• Works for me now. I do not know why it did not work.

• @RaphaëlVouilloz said:
    I work at the CNPA lab of EPFL which is organizing this conference. CNPA stands for "Cultures numériques du projet architectural" and we teach Geometry, Stereotomy and BIM.
    The event is advertised on the ENAC faculty events platforms and social media.

Just registered. I am really looking forward to see the people live. I am structural engineer in Zürich. I have been using and developing for and with IfcOpenShell and FreeCAD for around 10 years.
    cheers bernd

CyrilpaulleeArchitekt
  • That's great! We'd be pleased to talk with you.
    Just to clarify, many of the international guests will be presenting by zoom.
    However it is worthwhile to come, we have about 50 local actors already registered on site.

• too bad.. something like the FOSSDEM in Brussels where the FreeCAD met together would be a very nice thing for osarch..
    but of course..need some funding whenever we would want to fly Dion (and others) to Europe..

• @RaphaëlVouilloz said:
    That's great! We'd be pleased to talk with you.
    Just to clarify, many of the international guests will be presenting by zoom.
    However it is worthwhile to come, we have about 50 local actors already registered on site.

Ahh thanks for the information. Thats a pity, but I will atend it anyway locally if everything goes well.

RaphaëlVouilloz
  • Just a reminder, the conference is tomorrow. Also, it will be recorded.

CoentheoryshawAce
  • It was great to meet you in person @bernd and @Architekt , and to see you again @Cyril ; thank you very much for coming to the event :) Thanks also to all those who were able to follow online.
    A big thank you to @Moult for the successful presentation!
    The videos will be available soon.

AceCyrilArchitektCoentheoryshawMoultMartin156131