If you're reading this, we've just migrated servers! If anything looks broken please email dion@thinkmoult.com :)

Blender-Sverchok "Hello World" tutorial.

edited October 2021 in General

After a long time working in my spare time on this, I finally finished my first tutorial, "Hello World" for Blender-Sverchok.
https://www.victorcalixto.xyz/tutorials/hellosverchok/hellosverchok
Also, I am working on a series of five tutorials of classical Grasshopper definitions translated to Sverchok that I will release soon.
https://www.victorcalixto.xyz/tutorials/sverchok/sverchok
I hope that you like guys, let me know what do you think.

brunopostleJanFbitacovirAceGorgiousDarth_BlenderBimlooserpaulleeCoenbruno_perdigaoand 5 others.

Comments

• Epic! And I love the combination of Gifs and text as a tutorial! Feels really streamlined

victorklixto
  • Awesome ! And yes, this kind of old-school tutorial is really relaxing in the youtube era :)
    One small note if you're looking for feedback, the dark purple is not very legible on the black background.

victorklixto
  • @Gorgious said:
    Awesome ! And yes, this kind of old-school tutorial is really relaxing in the youtube era :)
    One small note if you're looking for feedback, the dark purple is not very legible on the black background.

Many Thanks Gorgious !!! Yes, absolutely! Yeah, probably I will change it today into pink or light purple =).

• @Ace said:
    Epic! And I love the combination of Gifs and text as a tutorial! Feels really streamlined

Many thanks Ace ! =)

• Hi @victorklixto
    this is really appreciated, I'm looking forward to learning more but as probably one of the oldest here I find the white text, font and size on black background is difficult to read

victorklixto
  • @Nigel said:
    Hi @victorklixto
    this is really appreciated, I'm looking forward to learning more but as probably one of the oldest here I find the white text, font and size on black background is difficult to read

Thanks for your feedback Nigel! I will try to improve the font size and provide a light version of the website with white background =).

• edited October 2021

@victorklixto said:

@Nigel said:
    Hi @victorklixto

Thanks for your feedback Nigel! I will try to improve the font size and provide a light version of the website with white background =).

maybe match the background colour to that of my hair LOL

victorklixto
  • @Nigel said:

@victorklixto said:

@Nigel said:
    Hi @victorklixto

maybe match the background colour to that of my hair LOL

Hi, Nigel I just realise that a simple and immediate solution until I improve it later is to use "read mode" in firefox. Actually, this solution you can use for any website that you have difficulties reading. =)

Gorgious
  • Good thinking, thank you

victorklixto