BlenderBim Beginner Tutorial - Step by Step Project - Part 2 - 2D drafting

2»

Comments

• @Ace

What in particular hatching info are you looking for @Coen ? Maybe I can help

I should just name the material concrete and it should pick up the right hatch? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

• I think that in cases that you have a material layer, you should name the layer set "concrete". It' not possible yet, that I know, to set one hatch per layer

CoenAce
  • @bruno_perdigao said:
    I think that in cases that you have a material layer, you should name the layer set "concrete". It' not possible yet, that I know, to set one hatch per layer

I see:

• @bruno_perdigao is on the money haha. Sorry I didn't get back in time glad you got sorted

ING_MIGUELYEPEZ
  • Does anyone know this:

• Is it possible to offset the dimensions when they are small and too close together? Like this:

• Is it possible to edit the prefix and the digits number for the level annotation?

• Is it possible to add custom text to the section symbol?

• Hi @Ace . I have a very basic issue. When I generate a plan view and I press the 'Create Drawing' button the SVG is not shown and Blender crashes and shuts down. The SVG is correctly generated because I can see it in the 'drawings' folder. If anyone knows about this problem just let me know. Thanks.

• edited October 2023

Have you downloaded the latest release? If on windows, it might be this bug, that @Moult fixed recently. It was a gnarly one.

Ace
  • Hey @vbertran
    I think it is indeed the bug @theoryshaw mentioned I'd recommend updating your blenderbim to the latest and see if it fixes the issue:
    https://github.com/ifcopenshell/ifcopenshell/releases

• hey @theoryshaw @Ace! You where right!I installed today's releases and it works again.
    Thanks!

Ace